# Why Does The Finals Keep Crashing? How to Fix?
The Finals, a robust first-person shooter game released in December 2023, has garnered substantial attention for its high-energy gameplay. However, many players have experienced frustrations with the game repeatedly crashing during their gaming sessions. If you’re one of these players, you’re not alone in facing this issue. There are several potential reasons for the crashes, and fortunately, there are various troubleshooting methods you can employ to resolve the problem and get back to a seamless gaming experience.
➤ Reasons Behind The Finals Crashing
The crashing of The Finals may stem from a variety of factors, including a weak internet connection, hardware issues, backend problems, faulty or duplicate game files, incompatibility with the gaming platform, or simply an older version of the device.
➤ How to Fix The Finals Crashing
Here are a few potential solutions to address The Finals crashing error:
✔️ 1. Check Graphics Drivers and System Requirements
– Ensure that your graphics drivers are updated by visiting the official website of your GPU manufacturer, downloading the latest driver, installing it, and then restarting your PC before relaunching The Finals.
– Compare the game’s system requirements with your PC’s specifications to ensure that your hardware meets the minimum or recommended standards for a smooth gaming experience.
✔️ 2. Adjust In-Game Settings
– If the game continues to crash, consider adjusting the in-game settings to optimize performance for your system. You might need to lower certain settings to enhance the game’s stability.
✔️ 3. Verify Game Files on Steam
– For Steam users, verify the integrity of The Finals files by right-clicking on the game in your Steam Library, going to Properties, clicking on Installed Files, and choosing “Verify integrity of game files.” This process ensures that all necessary files are in place.
✔️ 4. Perform a Clean Boot
– To rule out performance conflicts with third-party software, perform a clean boot by following specific steps that involve disabling non-essential services and startup items. This can help identify any conflicting processes that may be contributing to the crashes.
✔️ 5. Launch the Game from the Installation Folder
– If none of the previous methods work, try launching The Finals directly from the installation folder. Find the folder where the game is installed (e.g., Steam/SteamApps/The Finals) and run the startup.exe file.
These troubleshooting steps should help alleviate The Finals crash issue. If problems persist, keep an eye out for official patches from the developers or consider reaching out to The Finals support team for assistance.
✔️ How do I know if my graphics drivers are up-to-date?
You can check for updated drivers by visiting the official website of your GPU manufacturer and searching for the latest driver that corresponds to your graphics card model.
✔️ What are the minimum system requirements for The Finals?
The minimum system requirements for The Finals can typically be found on the game’s official website or through the platform from which it was obtained (e.g., Steam).
✔️ Can The Finals crashing be related to internet connectivity issues?
Yes, a weak internet connection can contribute to game crashes, so ensuring a stable and reliable internet connection is important.
The frustration of experiencing game crashes can be alleviated through the implementation of various troubleshooting techniques. By keeping your graphics drivers updated, verifying game files, and adjusting system settings, you can potentially resolve The Finals crashing issue and return to an uninterrupted and enjoyable gaming experience.
If the issue persists, consider seeking assistance from the game’s official support channel and keeping an eye out for any official patches from the developers to address the problem.